Wednesday, May 25, 2011

Did you ever wish you could sometimes freeze frame a moment in your day, look at it and say "this is not my life"? -Mrs. Doubtfire

Let's see what all has happened today?
Well, I woke up around 8:30a.m., got up, got ready for work, went to work which shockingly almost took an hour to fill the bread (it's normally only about 30 min), came home, watered the plants, played Fallout: New Vegas...

My bread company has this thing near the bigger holidays where they start giving people more bread shifts to keep the shelves stocked. Well, since this is a 'holiday week' where people buy a lot of bread I'll be going into work 2 times almost every day, which makes for a good paycheck (Well, good for the money I make and the hours that are put in) So any of you that shop at Wal-mart will see me a lot this week.

I was having a pretty good day today, well, maybe good isn't the right word, you know it wasn't good, but it wasn't bad either. So for me that's pretty great. Lol. But of course just like pretty much every day I'm having a  day like this or better someone decided to say something that put me in a bad mood. Sing it with me now ♫Story of my life, story of my life....♫ Good thing is, I'm sure I'll get over it, especially since I ranted already and now I'm blogging again :)

I hope you're all having a good day! God Bless.

No comments: