Sunday, May 29, 2011

School Days...

Today, since it's Graduation Day for people I went to school with I find myself remembering back when I was in school. Anyone who knows me knows I have always hated school. I wasn't popular and honestly you don't need even half of what they teach you. The only thing that kept me sane my last few years of school (before I dropped out) was the friends that I had there. I didn't have a big group of friends it was basically 3 people. We of course all hated school, we had detention together,... yada, yada... That was the fun parts of school. It was nice to know that I wasn't the only person who wasn't book smart in my school. No, I'm not saying that my friends and I were stupid, we each had smarts about other things, things that might actually apply to life, things that could lead to jobs. Construction, Horse Training, probably some cars in there somewhere,....

 I don't really remember a whole lot of it, bits and pieces will every once in a while come back and I'll just sit and think about it. Not all the memories are good, some are bad, but that's just the way it is. I remember my crushes, my boyfriends, the heartache of getting dumped, feeling sorry for the guys that I dumped, friends moving away, making new friends, trying as hard as I could to stay away from the annoying kids, I remember what it felt like to fail a test, but I also remember what it felt like to get a 100 :), I remember my friend having a pregnancy scare, I remember being cheated on, long distance relationships and trying to be in school (difficult task), I remember me and a friend switching crushes back and forth :P, I remember wearing my crushes watch and sweaters and how awesome it made me feel to have something of theirs, I remember falling asleep with a reading book propped up so it'd look like I was reading, I remember saying all three pledges (American Flag, Christian Flag, and The Bible), I remember feeling alone in a room full of students, loosing friends (to not getting along),.... School was crazy, but the last few years, I definitely had some good experiences. To bad I made the teachers want to pull their hair out.

To The Teachers,
I know you all knew this, but yes I could have done better in school, had I been interested in it. I had a few teachers I really enjoyed (out of the ones who were actually around a lot) I would have to say that I enjoyed school when Robert and Carrie Carter were there and also having Travis and Jody Johnson there. Those were definitely my most enjoyable years.

Oops this was supposed to be posted yesterday.. oh well, just a day late....

No comments: