Wednesday, May 25, 2011

I Rant...

Yep, that's right I RANT. I use my Blogger to tell about my life and I post most of my blogging's onto my Facebook for those that care to read. That means the good, the bad, and the flat out ugly can be seen by anyone who cares.

I know some people find ranting immature, but lets be honest, it's much better to get all your anger out in a blog, diary, to friends, family.. yada, yada... rather than to just keep it all bundled up inside. Just ask a psychiatrist after all they get paid to listen to all your ramblings then they try to help you find a solution that would help with your situation. Well, I've never been to one, but I know what helps me and this is it.

I try not to rant to much, especially about people and the stupid things that they do, but after so long something just has to be said. And me saying it on here is better than me going up to the person and yelling at them, right? Yeah, thought so. You'll find most of the time I just ramble of some of the things that are going on in my life, which can as well be good, bad, or ugly.

I never started this blog specifically for people to read, but I do allow that to be an option in case people are interested in my life. So that means read it if you'd like or don't. And if you don't like what I have to say then that's fine, you have the option not to read, you're free to your opinion. But I will tell you that just because I do something that you wouldn't do or something you may not agree with doesn't make it immature. Every person is different (as I've said before). Yeah, if I was on here ranting about something for attention that'd be immature, but I don't need attention. I've never been one of the popular girls who loved to be the center of attention and always had to have the spotlight. I feel much more free with my words on computer and letters, that's why I say so much on here and so little in person.

And you should all know that I care about people, sure just like everyone in the world I have those people where I say, "I love their souls and God save em, but please keep them away from me." We're humans, sometimes we just don't like certain people. Am I trying to say I'm better than them, no. I'm not the greatest person, I'm not the best daughter, the best friend, the best neighbor, or the best anything. I'm just me. And that can either be good enough or not.

If I offend you then you have my permission to start up your own blog and rant about what I said that upset you, that's your right. You'd do it even if I didn't give you the permission anyways, right? Yep.

No comments: