Thursday, June 2, 2011

♫I get to see my nephew today, I get to see my nephew today...♫ (Lol, nope, I'm not excited)

I'm so excited! Today I get to see my youngest nephew, Owen! He was born May 4th and this is only my second time seeing him. Yeah I definitely should have seen him before now, btw I am NOT blaming my brother or my sister-in-law for this! They have said that we could call them up and come over, so it's my fault.

Anyways, today I was scheduled to work twice, haha, which reminds me.... Tuesday I thought I was supposed to work at 8 a.m. and at 3 p.m. and so I reluctantly woke up at 8:17 and went to work. Well, I got to Walmart and before I started actually stocking the shelves I looked at the schedule (The holiday schedule is always posted in the same book where I sign in) so before signing in I looked at it and it said I was only scheduled once for that day and that it was at 3 p.m., so I was a little upset at myself for writing my schedule down wrong in my calendar.

Anyways back to today, scheduled to work twice (8 a.m. and 3 p.m.) So of course I've been to the morning shift and got that done. It actually took me the whole hour to sign in, stock the bread, take the empties to the back, and sign out! I was shocked! It normally doesn't take me that long, but it's okay. The time was going by  at a good speed. After I signed out I had forgotten something in the back room so I went back in and ran into (not literally) my sister-in-law, Sarah, got to talk to her for a few minutes, which almost got her in trouble since she was at work (she likes to talk :P) Besides work I've ate, watched a few episodes of  Scrubs, and mowed the yard. I'm getting ready to head back to work (I'm allowed to go in early :D), but before I take off I'm going to throw a load of clothes in the laundry.

Hope you all have a fabulous day! God bless!

No comments: