Tuesday, June 14, 2011

A House of Night Novel :)

Today is Tuesday! My day off. Yay!
So far I've slept until 10 a.m., read a little of my book Tempted : A House of Night Novel, ate some leftover hamburger helper from yesterday's dinner, and watched the new episode of Secret Life. Then I'm going to read more of my book. I'm going to finish it today, hopefully. Then I'm hoping to get the next book of the series on my Kindle and the 2 that follow that! Then I'll be done with this series and I'll have to find a new one to read... hmm... Any suggestions?
Oh BTW, my kittens are so adorable! I have about 4 of them sitting behind me between my back and the couch just sleeping or relaxing :) SO CUTE! And one is trying to climb me, which they are really good at! They climb out of their box, up on the couch, on people, they even try to climb the walls! Haha. They think they're Spiderman.
Whelp, off I go to read my book. Hope everyone has a great day!

No comments: