Thursday, June 9, 2011

The Day Before: Prep Time

Today is Thursday, duh right? Well, what you may not know is today is the day before Vacation Bible School (V.B.S.) at my church. So today is set-up day. I'm putting the iron-on onto mine and Miles' shirt :) The theme for this year is PandaMania :Where God is Wild about You! I'm a Crew Member which means I'll be taking a group of kids from class to class and I'll also help participate in the classes. They'll have Bible classes where they hear a story about a Bible verse, lots of singing, games, Saturday for the kids who are old enough we'll go Laser Tagging (free for those registered and $4 for those who are not registered),... Lots of different activities that the kids love :) How do we know they'll love it? Because MANY churches do V.B.S. and they continue to have them because of the impact that it has on the kids.

Btw I have my shirt done and it looks pretty good :) Now I'm waiting on my husbands to cool off. He's kind of picky so it was best that I know what I was doing before I did his :P

Well, besides getting things ready for V.B.S. today I have work at 3p.m. then I'll wait until Miles gets off work and hopefully I'll remember to get something from Walmart to cook (something simple) No clue what will happen after that, we'll see. Miles is normally quite tired after work so he doesn't want to get out and do much. Anyways I'm going to go see if his shirt has cooled.

Have a great day! God bless!

No comments: