Tuesday, June 28, 2011

Life.. so dull!

I don't know about your life, but mine is pretty dull! Miles is working from 6 a.m.-6 p.m. (or later) so I don't get a lot of time with him, which means we don't get to hang out with our friends. So I'm either at home or at work. I don't really get out of the house besides for work if Miles isn't going out with me, so I don't get to see any of my friends either. Plus it's not like we have a ton of money to just waste gas and spend money on fun things. We aren't struggling financially, but that's because we haven't been stupid with our money and God has blessed us.

Anyways, here recently the only time we've been out with friends is around the beginning of the month when our church group (J.O.Y.) went out bowling and went to Texas Roadhouse after and then on Friday a couple from Miles' work are wanting to go bowling so as long as everything works out we'll do that.

I'm hoping to have some more fun in life, maybe then my blog could be a little more interesting. Lol. Well, I've got to get off of here and finish eating then take a walk (once I get dressed for the day)

Have a great day, everyone!

No comments: