Wednesday, June 8, 2011

Have you ever felt empty?

I don't mean then empty, like 'my marriage isn't doing well' or 'my kids seem to hate me' (etc.) I mean the everything is going pretty good in life, but there's still something that's missing emptiness.

Well here recently I've felt that. There are a couple of possibilities of what could cause this feeling to go away.

First option, I'm pretty sure everyone is already aware of this one, is I would like to have a baby, but I'm unsure if now is the right time in my and Miles' life (God's will).

Second option is that Miles and I have both had a calling and a passion for a certain ministry in the church, that we both had long before we ever knew each other, but this position isn't available and once again I'm not sure if right now is God's will.

Both things would be stressful at times, but I know that they would make me happy. So for right now I'm waiting on God and what happens, happens. I know He'd never give us more than we can bear, so I trust that things will happen when it's the right time....

Just needed to share. If you pray please help us to pray that we will know what to do. Thank you.

God Bless!

No comments: