Wednesday, June 29, 2011

6-29-11

Anybody want to know about my day? Yeah, didn't think so, but I'm going to post it anyways. 

Well, I woke up at 7:30 a.m., got up took a bath, got ready for the day (dressed, teeth brushed, hair done... etc.) then I went to work at Walmart to stock the bread. Stocking the bread took an hour, left Walmart and went home, switched the laundry in the washer to the dryer, mowed the yard (which was complicated due to the decorating style of the neighbors... I'll leave it at that), cooled off for a few minute, got something to eat, put laundry in the washer, and watched some shows on the DVR... Which I'm still doing (movies on DVR) plus getting ready to fold clothes. Then I'm going to see about getting rid of this cake and ice cream craving. I also 'get' to go to Walmart for work again around 2:30 p.m.-4:00 p.m. whichever time I decide to go in. So that's my day/plans so far. Maybe I'll post again, if something interesting happens, but I doubt anything will. 

Want a laugh? 
I hope you get a laugh from it. I know I did :)

No comments: