Wednesday, June 29, 2011

Surprise Roses

So Friday started off like a normal day. In other words Miles got up and went to work at the normal time and I went back to bed, then I got up and went to work,.... But once I got to work Mike asked if I wanted to go to Everything OK with them to eat and I said yes. And I kind of had this feeling that Miles was off work, but I wasn't sure so I go to Everything OK for lunch and when I get there I look over the tall wall at the entrance to ask if I'd been paid for already and nearly get flowers thrown in my face. Now I couldn't see Miles, but once I asked he stood up and said I paid for you :) It was a good surprise.

                                                 
                                                    And here they are ^^^^ I LOVE them <3

No comments: