Tuesday, June 7, 2011

Welcome To Palm Pixi

Yesterday I got my new phone. Yes, the Palm Pixi. I had the Palm Pre previously and so I knew I'd love this phone and I do. So since I got the phone I've been doing all the fun stuff like adding contacts, music, pictures,... etc.

Today is my day off so I've been working on putting music on the phone :) And watching a marathon of Ghost Whisperer. Yeah, not exactly motivated today.

But I've got to do dishes, water the plants, probably laundry to do? I don't really remember. Cleaning to do as usual. I seriously wish there was a way to keep things clean. Someone needs to create self washing clothes, self washing furniture, self cleaning dishes! Lol. Yeah, something tells me this won't be happening, at least not anytime soon.

Oh well, not in a blogging mood, so I'll be getting off here now. Have a good day, everyone! 

No comments: