Wednesday, June 29, 2011

Life In A Rut

I feel like I do the same thing every single day of every single week. I know it isn't true and I know that real life is about doing the same things over and over. You wake up you go to work, you do the dishes, you do laundry, you clean the house, you cook a meal, ... or whatever your schedule is and then you get up and do the same thing the next day. I remember thinking that once I got out of the house and got married that my life would be a lot of fun, hanging out with friends all the time, having friends over to our home, going out and having nice dinner dates with my husband, etc., but the truth is it's never like you expect. It's a lot of hard work. Yes, sometimes you have to just say forget cleaning the house today I'm going to go see my friends or family because really your friends and your family are important, the last thing you want is for something to happen to someone you love and just remembering all the times you could have made time for them OR you're laying in your death bed and thinking I wish I would have spent more time with the people I love because you won't be thinking I wish I would have cleaned my house more, that won't matter anymore.

Now I have to get back to my rut. Have a great day!

No comments: