Sunday, December 9, 2012

2 Month Shots

On December 4th Seth got his 2 month old shots. 3 shots in the leg and an oral medicine. He wasn't to happy with either of them. They started with the oral medicine, he started crying, and he didn't stop crying until I was allowed to pick him up which was after all the shots.

He has to get the exact same shots at his 4 month appointment. I'm sure he'll still cry, but hopefully they won't cause him to be as fussy as he was after the first ones.

He was fussy the day of the shots and the next day, luckily on that 3rd day he woke up a happy baby! Those 2 days felt like a week! The fussing was driving me nuts! I understood why he was unhappy, but you can only take so much crying.

At least I know he won't remember any of this when he's older...

No comments: