Wednesday, December 26, 2012

It's amazing how being a parent changes your life.
Example:
I used to pretty much live on Facebook rather on my phone or laptop. Now I'm hardly ever on Facebook, I don't even have a desire to be on there and when I do get on it's on my phone and all I do is scroll through my news feed. I don't check my notifications or messages hardly ever. Even now I'm blogging from my phone. 

I don't really have a reason to be on Facebook anymore... I'm actually tempted to just get rid of my facebook. Take all my pictures make sure they're on my laptop, delete everything off facebook, then cancel it. I'll continue to think about it, discuss it with my husband, and then decide what to do.

As for right now I believe I'm done blogging. Hope you have a great day!

No comments: