Monday, December 31, 2012

The End of 2012

It's the end of 2012! This year went by pretty quick don't you think?

This year has had trials, new adventures, and a lot of learning experiences. There have been things that could make or break a relationship happen, learning experiences in my marriage, learning about myself, being pregnant, becoming a mommy, etc.

2012 was not my favorite year of my life, except for the fact that we had Seth. There have been many things about this year that I wish I wouldn't have had to go through, but each thing was a learning experience so no matter what heartache I went through I guess it was worth it for whatever I was able to take out of it.

Today my family will be spending the day with my Mom and Mike. We'll play games like Phase 10 (or only Phase 10), eat, talk, maybe watch something on TV, and just be together. I'm so glad that my Mom and Mike aren't just my parents, but they're my best friends as well. A lot of parents just can't accomplish that.

Anyways, I'm looking forward to 2013 and all that it has to bring. I pray that our family, church, and relationships will be blessed. That 2013 will be a happy year with many things to look forward to. That my family will become stronger spiritually, physically, and emotionally. That my family will be healthy and happy. I pray we can take each day one at a time and no matter what comes our way stay strong and pray through it.

Have a great day and a Happy New Year! Celebrate safely and watch out for all the idiots who refuse to celebrate safely.

No comments: