Wednesday, December 12, 2012

Christmas Decor

I don't know about you, but I don't like to take down all of my normal all year decor. So instead I decided to use some of what I have out already. So I'm obviously talking about the middle, what I'll call a vase. 
I had some Christmas looking floral decor so I decided to put it in the vase, but seeming as the vase is clear you could see the stems. 
I couldn't seem to think of this oh-so-simple solution to cover the stems. Then my mom came over and said, "Why don't you put some tulle in it?" 
Duh! Why didn't I think of this?! 
So I added the tulle and viola it looks great and it was so simple! It added just an extra touch of Christmas to our living room/dining room ledges and I didn't have to buy anything because I already had it all here. That's my favorite!

I hope this can help give you some simple decorating inspiration for your home. 
Have a great day and a Merry Christmas! 

No comments: