Friday, February 21, 2014

Boys! No wonder women live longer...

Today has been one of THOSE days. 
Seth has fell and hurt himself so much today. Most days I can tell him to sit down and he will, but not today. 

This last one was bad... Well I mean it sounded and looked bad. He's fine, but he's tired and he's no longer allowed to play tonight. He has to go to bed and stay safe!

 This kid is going to give me another two or three grey hairs before I'm even 25. Speaking of which my 24th birthday is just around the corner! Seems so unreal. I still think I'm 19 and here I am 6 years from 30! Lol. I'm not going to freak out about turning 30, I'll be thankful that I got to reach that age, to many people don't get too. Anyways, about Seth. 

Some of you may be thinking why isn't he asleep already after all it's 10:30pm. My answer is simple. If he sleeps earlier he wakes up super early. 10:30-11:00 gets me sleeping until only 8:30 or 9:00am. I know to some people that's nothing but to me that's early. I require a lot of sleep to function properly not easy with a kid. 

Ok well I have to go to fight my sleep fighting child! Have a great night! 

No comments: