Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Let Me Tell You About Yesterday...

As I've said oh, 3 or 4 times in the past few days, yesterday was my dad and Mari's first time coming over to see our house. I was super excited. And everything went great. They love our house! I love when people love our house, of course that's because I love our house and so does Miles and we want people to be excited about it with us.

Miles cooked hamburgers on the George Foreman grill and we had mac n' cheese, baked potatoes, and my dad and Mari brought over a veggie dish. Everything tasted great. And once we were done eating we talked for a while then we went into the living room and watched Bruce Almighty. They'd never seen Bruce Almighty before, but they'd seen Evan Almighty which came after it. Lol. Oh well.

They came here about 4:00 p.m.-ish and left at around 8:00-8:30 p.m.-ish. Lol. I'm just so great at keeping track of time, right? Anyways, the point is they stayed for quite a while. I was excited about that. It'll be a sad thing when they move, but living there is something they've dreamed of doing and now they're getting to and I'm happy for them. After all how many people can say they've dreamed of living somewhere and then when they get older, not old, but older actually can say that they've accomplished their dream? So I am happy for them. And hopefully Miles and I will be able to go see them from time to time. I know it won't be often, especially not with such high has prices, but I'm not going to go forever without seeing them.

Maybe we'll travel by train, I've never traveled a far distance by train. That sounds fun. I would also like to travel by train to New York, Chicago, ... and some other places, but those are the main two.

Anyways, this was just to let you know that yesterday went great. :)

No comments: