Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Pregnant People Everywhere!

Okay, so I don't know if you've realized this, but right now there seriously are pregnant women everywhere! Have you noticed?! It seems like everyone I know is pregnant! And you go into Wal-Mart, the Mall, or something and every other woman you see is pregnant. It's insane! (It doesn't help that most of the people I know {exaggeration on the most part} got married around the same time and are now all getting pregnant around the same time.) Is there something in the water? And if so why haven't I been 'infected'? LOL.

Some people have just had their babies, some are getting ready to, some are halfway there (to the due date), and the others are just finding out that they're pregnant. I guess all the women are feeling that 'empty feeling' they talk about.

I've gotta say I'd love to have a baby, I'd love to skip the whole labor thing, but I don't have that option. But for now I have to wait. Gotta save back some money, pay off some bills, get the house more where I'd want it (decorating and such),... we just have to make sure we're better off and that being parents won't make us broke. I'd hate to have a kid and be so broke that I regretted having it! It's not like people pay our bills for us, we do it the hard way, but you know what we'll feel better about doing it the hard way when we've paid everything off ALL BY OURSELVES :) To many people paying other people's bills... that's all I have to say, well not really, but that's all I'm going to say, besides I know more than one person/family that lets other people pay their bills!

I'm getting tired, so I'm going to get off here and hopefully go to bed. Goodnight, sleep tight, don't let the bed bugs bite :P

No comments: