Saturday, July 28, 2012

32 Weeks

A little less than 2 months left to go! It's so close!

This week:
-I've experienced more hip pain
-My heartburn hasn't been to bad
-My backpain is about the same, which is well, painful.
-My swelling is the same (bad when hot out)
-Seth's kicks/movement is happening less since he has less room, but he's got some power in his movement!


At my Dr. Appointment:
They took my blood pressure, which was a little low, but nothing to be concerned about
Seth's heart rate was in the 130's
Dr. told me she thinks that Seth was actually in birthing position (We'll make sure he is around 36 weeks)

The nursery would have been finished, paint wise, but Walmart didn't have enough of one of the mixing colors and that color is on back order so God only knows when they'll get it in. Luckily all that is left is the second coat on 2 small walls. Then I can finally get things set up! At least I know where I want almost everything to be so the actual set up shouldn't be that difficult plus he won't be sleeping in the nursery for a couple months after birth at least so we've got time.


I've been trying to get my hospital bag packed. The diaper bag is basically set. I've washed most of Seth's clothes (the ones that we currently have. I'm sure there will be plenty more from the Baby Shower.) and put them in the dresser. Hubby still needs to get the carseat base in the vehicle. Most everything else that needs to be done can be done before or after Seth arrives.



Baby Center says:

How your baby's growing:
By now, your baby weighs 3.75 pounds (pick up a large jicama) and is about 16.7 inches long, taking up a lot of space in your uterus. You're gaining about a pound a week and roughly half of that goes right to your baby. In fact, she'll gain a third to half of her birth weight during the next 7 weeks as she fattens up for survival outside the womb. She now has toenails, fingernails, and real hair (or at least respectable peach fuzz). Her skin is becoming soft and smooth as she plumps up in preparation for birth.



No comments: