Tuesday, July 31, 2012

It's EVERYWHERE!

I'm so sick and tired of not being able to take one step without seeing or hearing unnecessary things! Am I alone? I mean really you walk in the grocery store, mall, or even out your own front door and there are men and women who might as well be running around naked! Or you're at the same places and someone is cursing or well, I'll just say talking dirty, which I'm sure any adult (and even most children now days) can figure out what I mean. It's ridiculous and completely unnecessary!

When someone walks around wearing practically nothing or even some of the clothes that people now think are modest I feel sorry for them and disgusted, obviously they weren't taught to have any self respect. Wearing that means you have no respect for yourself and no respect for anyone else. Seriously please respect that my eyeballs and most other people's don't want to see all that skin.

And the cursing and dirty talk. Do you know how stupid you sound? Seriously if you can't talk without adding a curse word into nearly every sentence you're just making yourself sound stupid. I can get the point across that I'm mad, upset, serious, happy, etc. without using a single curse word. It's in the tone of voice, the look on your face,.. a lot of times words aren't even necessary to show how you feel. And talking about this person and that person and what you did last night or what you wanted to do.. please! Have some respect. That is private business between you and that person. You shouldn't be talking to your "homeboys" or anyone else about that.

What I'm trying to say:
DRESS MODEST (The real form of modesty!), STOP CURSING, and STOP TALKING ABOUT THINGS THAT SHOULDN'T BE DISCUSSED!
You'll be a much better person for it and people will appreciate you for it...

No comments: