Thursday, September 26, 2013

One Year Old!

My Seth turns 1 today! Its a miracle we've made it to 1. I'm so excited and I can't wait to see what this up and coming year has for us.

I'd be lying if I said that this year had been easy. There have been times I thought I was going to lose it, times I wanted to pull my hair out or maybe even pull Seth's hair out lol. But I can also tell you for every time I've been upset I've been happy. For every time I've cried out of frustration I've cried thinking about Seth growing up and moving out. 

There were many times I thought we wouldn't make it to his first birthday because I'd lose it before we got there. No one can really tell you how much your life changes once you've had a kid, they may try but no one can fully explain it. 

I have a walking, running, crawling, cat chasing, tail pulling, car loving,... 1 year old! 

One year ago today I was laying in a hospital bed terrified, feeling so sick, having some of the worst pain I've ever felt in my life and wondering can I really do this? And here we are, I did it ad I can do this. 

He was and still is the most perfect and beautiful baby I've ever seen. I've never known of a baby that was so well behaved. 

I'm so glad I went against all my better judgment and decided to have a baby. 

So happy birthday to the most perfect baby ever! Happy birthday, Seth! 

No comments: