Thursday, September 26, 2013

Success! :D

Yesterday was another successful day of staying off of Facebook! I'm hoping to make it until Sunday. I'm upset because I'll "miss out" on seeing what people are doing and hearing about their day and funny stories, but I know I'm doing the right thing. 

I found a new app to get on. Don't worry this is a productive app. It's called duolingo and you can learn quite a few languages on it. I chose Spanish since I should know at least a little Spanish since our community has so many Mexicans and some don't know English. I don't agree with them not knowing English since they're in America and that's what we speak, but I've wanted to learn Spanish anyways. 

Well off to what I hope to be another productive, successful day. Have a great day everyone! 

No comments: