Friday, March 6, 2015

Abortion

I saw a Facebook post today.. Notice most of my inspiration comes from Facebook posts?...What it was about makes me sick! University students who are signing petitions to legalize abortion after the child has been born. They call it "fourth-trimester" abortion. Currently it's illegal in all 50 states, as it should be!

I've posted the link so you can read the post yourself. The Editor of the post is with all of us who call abortion what it is, murder.
 http://freedomoutpost.com/2013/07/university-students-sign-petition-to-legalize-abortion-after-birth/

Furthermore there's talk of legalizing killing kids that are around the age of 2 or 3. I don't have the post to that one, but I've heard about it enough to know that someone is plotting it.

I can't tell you from personal experience what having an abortion is like, but I can tell you that every person who's come out saying they had one has said that it haunts them and that they regret it.

I can tell you that it's murder.

I've pulled a tiny bit of information on fetal development from www.ehow.com:

The first month ends with the baby's brain, heart and spinal cord developing.

In the second month, the baby is less than an inch long. The heart starts beating regularly, and the arms and legs begin to develop as small buds. The umbilical cord is visible, and by the end of the second month, the baby will start to develop fingers and toes.

Read more : http://www.ehow.com/how-does_4925681_fetal-development-month-month.html?ref=Track2&utm_source=ask

I am sickened at the fact that people think this is ok, that murder is ok. That they can have this baby, this person, growing inside of them and kill it. It makes me cry. I've literally been over here crying.

In case you are unaware of what happens during an abortion here's a link to a Youtube video that explains with illustration what happens to the baby. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-WiQNPk_2G8
Next time you see a baby you remember this video and you tell me if what they're doing is ok!


I can tell you as a mother that there's no greater love or bond that I've ever felt with a person in my life than with my son. The mere thought of my son no longer in my life, be it through death or separation, literally hurts my heart.. I feel physical pain at just the thought. If these people could feel what I feel abortion wouldn't exist, they would truly see it for what it is, murder.

No comments: