Friday, March 13, 2015

Hangry

   I got some inspiration on a couple of things to blog about. Unfortunately they're kind of deep, heavy subjects that require some research and I have just not been feeling that well today.

  I came home from work hungry.. or as I was corrected by a friend on Facebook, Hangry. I bit my husband's head off because I was hungry and having a hard time focusing and he was trying to pay some bills. Obviously paying bills is important, but if you know me I don't function well when I'm hungry. I ended up with a low sugar from needing food and that put me in a bad, grumpy mood = Hangry (Hungry and angry, if you still hadn't figured it out lol)

  Anyways, after eating I felt somewhat better, but I have this awful headache that just doesn't want to go away.

 
I need sleep.


  So my deep, heavy posts will have to wait for another day when I can give my full attention to my researching.


Hopefully tomorrow I'll be able to get a good post out. I hope you all have a great night!

No comments: