Tuesday, March 17, 2015

New Schedule

Have you ever had to change your daily schedule? If no, it's not easy. For example I changed from sleeping 1 or 2am - 10am to 12am-6:30am.

If you know anything about me you know I love my sleep. I like to sleep often and for long hours lol. Having my son changed my ability to sleep as much as I wanted, which is a good thing really, except for when it comes to my weight. Hey can't eat if you're sleeping.

So why the change in schedule? Well, one and most important my son needs to be on a schedule. Two, I'm hoping this new schedule will help me to get more done in a day.

We woke up around 6:30 this morning and Seth just now fell asleep for his nap at 9:30ish. I'm a bit exhausted, but the point of the schedule was to get stuff done so as much as I'd love to nap too I'll take this time to get a few things done in the house.

With it being a new schedule I have no clue how well it will work to what I planned, but I guess I'll adjust what I have to adjust and go from there. But as I said he's napping and I need to do some stuff around the house so I hope you all have a great day, but I must go clean.

No comments: