Tuesday, July 19, 2011

Birthday Gifts.. And I Don't Mean For Me!

Last night I bought my hubby his birthday gift. It's something he's been wanting  (I'm sure this won't be his only gift). I'm just trying to think of other things that he's been wanting, well something that he wants that isn't a lot of money, but I just can't seem to find anything without asking him.

You may be asking, "Why not just ask him?" Your answer is, if I ask him then he'll know what I'm doing and we have this way of ruining each others plans so I have to figure this out without his help.

I won't tell you what I got him until after he gets it (just in case he decides to stumble onto my blog. Lol.)  He never reads my blog, but this would be the time he would take interest in it.

His birthday isn't really until the 25th of August, but if I don't get it now then it will sneak up on me and he won't have any gifts... not a good thing. Although he says he doesn't need gifts because I'm enough <3 How sweet!

Ok well... I'm getting off of here. I've got stuff to do. Hope you have a fabulous day!

No comments: