Friday, July 1, 2011

Freakin' Friday

I think the title kind of gives away what I think about today. BTW, yes, this is the day that the Lord hath made and it is a blessing, but that doesn't mean it can't be a hard day. So here's how it goes.

9a.m.-3p.m. : Work at the Motel

2p.m. scheduled, but worked at 3p.m.-4p.m. : Stock bread at Walmart

4p.m.-5p.m. : Walk around Walmart since there would be no point in leaving Walmart for 1 hour just to come back

5p.m.-5:15p.m. : Stock bread at Walmart

5:15-? : Drive home

?-6:15ish : Wait for hubby to get home/Take a shower/Clean out his car

Drive to Everything OK

Drive home got home around 6:40ish

Waiting for 7:15

Driving to Lafayette to go bowling (with people I don't know, explain later)

Bowling until God knows when

Then hopefully home!!!!!



Yeah, I'm ready for today to be over with. As for the IDK them part : They (a couple) work with Miles and I've never met them before. We'll outings in general make me nervous now there are new people which makes it much worse. So nausea here I am. To explain that nervousness makes me nauseous, but anyways I have to go now.

 Have  a great day!

No comments: