Thursday, July 14, 2011

Insurance Company Incapable Of Doing Their Job...

I received a letter from the insurance company about a visit I had to the doctor back in January. In this letter (or whatever you'd like to call it) it asks me to send it to the doctor so he can fill out the bottom part because they think that I've been to the doctor for what I went in for before. Well, for one this was the first time I'd used this insurance so they shouldn't care if I've been in for it before or not, it's not like they paid for it and two I'd never been seen for this before. Oh, three I had never seen this doctor prior to this. And another thing they know the name of the doctor and clearly the doctor's office sent them the info so they should know the address and phone number, so why do I have to be the one to send it to the doctor? I mean seriously talk about a lazy insurance company, this is their job, not mine. DO YOUR JOB stop pushing it off on the customer!

No comments: