Thursday, July 14, 2011

Overweight and Under Motivated...

Though I think my title pretty much tells it all. I am overweight. I started gaining weight about 3 or 4 years ago. I gained 40 pounds, which put me overweight. I was basically at a perfect weight, no excess skin, no rolls on my stomach (standing or sitting), I had more energy, I didn't feel sick all the time,.. etc. I felt good about myself. Now I'm trying to buy clothes that fit for the time being, but I definitely want to lose the weight, but as I said I'm not motivated and I have like no energy. I don't really have anyone I can go exercise with, when I say go I more mean stay (Like play the Wii Fit, Yoga, Watch an exercise DVD, etc.) Of course I like to take walks as well, which I can do by myself, but it just isn't as fun.

So you ask, "How much do you weigh?" Well, I weigh 160 pounds, which luckily my weight hasn't went up. I've been at 160 for a while, but I used to be 120 and that's my goal. I want/need to get back to weighing 120.

Now you know, now it's out there. I'm just curious how long it'll take me to get back to where I want to be.


This is me now
This was me back then
Big difference. You can tell from my face.

Hope you're all having a great day!

No comments: