Monday, July 25, 2011

Monday, Monday...

Today is Monday, your favorite day of the week right? Lol. Yeah, I know better. My Mondays are basically all the same. Sleep until, well anywhere from 7:30-9:00am, depends on how late I got to bed and/or how well I slept. Wake up, eat, watch some of my recorded shows on the DVR, clean up around the house, take a bath/shower, get ready, go to work, work, come home, clean and/or watch more on the DVR or just a movie,... wait on Miles to come home, eat, and then I just hang out with him. 

So far I woke up at almost 9am, ate some Totinos Pizza, watched Supernatural from the DVR. Next up is dishes and putting away some more junk that's just laying around. I really need to go through my stuff and decide what is really worth keeping and what is just holding me back from where I want to be. Guess it's kind of like what the professional people tell the hoarders on the show Hoarders : Buried Alive. So they write down questions and post them so when they going through things trying to get rid of stuff. Questions such as: Does this hinder you from getting where you want to be? or Will keeping this help you in your transformation to the new you? BTW I'm not saying I'm a hoarder because I most definitely am not, but I do have a lot of stupid things that hold memories for me so instead of getting rid of them I just keep them. It's time to start getting rid of things to become the person I want to be and to have the house looking the way I want it to look. Not that it's gross and dirty there's just to much stuff. 

Anyways, off to those dishes. Hope you have a great day! 

No comments: