Wednesday, July 13, 2011

Cookies 'N Cream!


Yesterday Miles and I went to the fair. We basically only went for 4 reasons. 1. Hang out with mom and Mike 2. Miles first time going to the Frankfort Fair 3. Elephant Ears and 4. Listen to a christian band, Marker158, because mom and Mike know the singer/guitarist. They're pretty good. He writes most of the band's music. www.marker158.com , you can hear a few of their songs, find out where they'll be playing live, find information on their merchandise (shirts and cd's), see reviews, etc. BTW the picture was just a random picture of the fair.

Miles bought me some icecream when we went to IGA yesterday :) Best ever, of course I could be biased since my dad worked there until he moved to S.C.


Today Miles has been working for my step-dad at one of his rentals. Tearing off siding and such.

While I was there I took a look inside and some of the paint had been ripped off the wall and I got to see what used to be there, which for some reason it fascinates me to know what used to be in these old houses.

I thought it was an interesting design. I'm not quite sure what it was since there wasn't a lot of it to see, but I think it was something like flowers.

Today for lunch we went to Everything O.K. with the in-laws and my sister-in-law. <3 Everything O.K.

That's pretty much been my day. Have a great one, all!

No comments: