Saturday, July 30, 2011

M,C,G,& H Bowling (2nd time)

Last week (Friday) our bowling got cancelled due to the other party having a family issue, but this week we got to go bowling :) We went to our 'normal' bowling alley and afterward we went to Steak N' Shake.

Bowling: We played 3 games. I finally got to use my new ball and shoes! It was cool! There was a couple that had our shoes (she had the same as me, he had the same as Miles) I once again didn't bowl over a 100 I think my best was probably a 60 something. I seem to bowl better at Arrowhead, but that isn't where we bowl, but I'm there to have fun and I do so that's all that matters.

Steak N' Shake: We got the same waitress as last time, but this time she did good, the shake was wrong, but at least we got it this time. We all had a good time talking and getting to know more about each other. Lots of laughs.

Can't wait to hang out again. Probably going to be an every other Friday thing. Excitement!

No comments: