Friday, July 22, 2011

Bowling and A Movie

Today is Friday, DUH right? Well, as I've said before Fridays can be very busy. I've already been to the motel and Walmart to stock the bread aka work is officially done for me today. Now I'm waiting for my husband to get off work. Then we're going bowling and then going to go see Harry Potter: Deathly Hallows Part 2 :) Which I am SO excited to see!

Miles and I are hoping to buy me a bowling ball (he already owns one) and we hope to buy some bowling shoes (both of us) from the ProBowling place (whatever it's called)

I'm still waiting on his gifts (and my rings) to get here. They're all supposed to be here around the same time, which in my book isn't fast enough. Hopefully they'll arrive sooner than they estimated.

Currently (while waiting) I'm watching Harry Potter : Deathly Hallows Part 1 just so it is fresh in my mind for tonight :)

I also got to go to lunch today (Everything OK) and my brother and his wife and children were there. Which their two girls are no big surprise, they go every week. But since they came they brought my nephew :) He's such a cutie and oh my he smiles a lot now! And he's getting big and strong really fast. I'm sure he'll be talking and walking in no time!


I hope you're all having a good day! Enjoy it, every day is a blessing!

No comments: