Monday, September 26, 2011

Brake Troubles..

For about a week my car has been acting weird, making noises when I brake. So today I have an appointment for an oil change and to have the brakes, brake pads, and etc. looked at. I'll be waiting there for an hour and will more than likely be crocheting or reading a book.

I'll update when I get back.

Ok, well I'm back and there were quite a few things wrong with my vehicle. The brakes in front, the router (sp?), and some nut or bolt.  Some of them had both needing fixed (example: 2 brakes) It was luckily less than I was expecting and the wait wasn't that bad, 10a.m.-12p.m. not to bad for all the things they fixed plus an oil change. In 50 miles I have to take it back so they can double check the bolt, nut, or whatever, but after that I'm good :)

Have a great day! P.S. I'm seriously thanking God that it was cheaper than I'd expected!

No comments: