Thursday, September 8, 2011

Exercise Postponed

I was so looking forward to starting a new routine! A routine that actually involved exercise!

See until a few years ago I didn't need to exercise I could eat what I wanted and do (or not do) what I wanted, but then I started gaining weight, but I am determined that it will be going away! It's just going to take some time and I'm not very patient.

Anyways, I went to start up the Wii to do my first part of my workout on the Wii Fit and it wouldn't turn on. And anyone with a Wii who has ever had this problem knows that all you have to do is unplug the Wii and wait for I don't know maybe 30 minutes to an hour then plug it back in. So here I wait. Or should I say weight?

It's 10:08a.m. I've been up since 8:00a.m. and I still haven't had breakfast, which normally wouldn't bug me to much, but I had a morning where I woke up hungry. So during the rest of my wait, which isn't much longer I'm going to get something to eat.

Have a great day!

No comments: