Tuesday, September 6, 2011

A Good Money Idea.. from me! lol

Excited to say that I had an idea that my husband thought was pretty good. The big shocker it was a money idea, to get our sectional paid off sooner. See he works long hours and is most definitely the bread winner, but I have two jobs that even together don't make up one part time job. One of my jobs I get paid by check and the other I get paid cash. Well, the money I get from the cash job is just extra money that we use for going out to eat and such. So instead of us using it to go out to eat (or get delivery) we'll be (or should I say I'll be) taking that in every week to help pay off the sectional. Plus if we have extra money in the bank we'll pay more. We have 6 months to pay it off, but I'd love to have it paid off way before. With my calculations it will take longer than I'd like with just my 1 jobs pay. So just for fun I'm going to see how long it would take with both of my pay checks.
With both of my pay checks it would take 2 months and 2 weeks, I'm clearly much happier with this one.

Either way it looks like it's going to be snowy out when I get it. I'm hoping the snow will wait. Summer was bad I'd like to go without snow for as long as possible. But I cannot wait until our sectional comes home!

So I think when I go in to pay I'll be taking a few pics of our sectional, just so I can admire it's uniqueness and show it off :) I'll post the pics on here if I can remember to take the pics.


No comments: