Tuesday, September 6, 2011

I Did NOT Buy That!...

Have you ever looked on your Bank Statement and found something on there that you (or anyone else on your account) didn't buy? Well, we've had something that kept coming out of our account for months, since March, which I had actually forgotten about until today.

Once I saw it on the Statement today I decided I was going to call the bank and ask them about it. I asked what it was and they found a phone number, so I called the phone number. Well, the company it belonged to was definitely not something either one of us would have signed up for, but somehow had all of the right information, well either way it is canceled now and will no longer be taking any of our money.

I'm just praying that no one has managed to get our information to charge us for things.  

No comments: