Wednesday, September 7, 2011

Culottes

Via my old school I found a website that sells very modest culottes for $20, which I believe I will be telling my husband I want a couple pairs. They would be great for my Yoga, bike rides, rollerblading, gardening, a lazy morning (or day), etc. If you don't know what culottes are, they are basically a pair of shorts with wide legs, which causes them to look like a skirt.

The website:
http://femininefunwear.com/BoxPleatCulottes.aspx

They sell women's and Girl's sizes. The Women's sizes range from XS-XL and the Girl's sizes range from 7-14. They're great for Apostolic Pentecostals and Holiness, etc. (A.K.A. those of religion who believe women and girls should wear skirts and not just any skirts, but modest skirts that go below the knees and that don't have huge or long splits)

No comments: