Saturday, December 10, 2011

Am I Who I Think I Am?

I hope I am the type of person I think I am. I always try to be real and sincere. But I know that most of the time people aren't who they think they are.

I try not to ever intentionally tell a lie.
I know I'm lazy, shy, impatient, moody, and at times a big chicken. I know I'm not the best friend due to my lack of social skills which may make me appear to be a snob. My social skills lack because I'm a chicken, shy, and lazy. I realize this. I hope this doesn't offend anyone because I've never told anyone that I'm anything different than what I am.

I love to give advice if I feel strongly that my opinion is worth being heard. My opinion may not be due to my own life experiences. It could be from my parents, siblings, in-laws, friends, etc. I try to take lessons from the failures and successes of those around me. In my personal opinion that's smart.

I get paranoid when my friends say something negative but don't list a name because I'm afraid that it might be about me and I don't want to be these negative things.

I hope you realize just how real I am...

No comments: