Saturday, December 31, 2011

New Years (2011)

2012 is almost here. I can say I am excited for a New Year! Not a whole lot I can say about 2011 except that I learned a lot about myself. I can also say that this year went by so quickly, hopefully 2012 will go at least a little bit slower.

I'm looking forward to a New Year and I'm hopeful that 2012 will be a year full of happiness, love, accomplishment, and as always great health. I also want 2012 to be full of God and full of Godly things.


If I was one to make New Year Resolutions I would list them now, but because I know I will never go through with it I don't make them. I see a resolution as a promise to do something and I don't want to lie to myself. I will however list some things that I would like for 2012.
1. I would like to grow closer to God, always growing closer
2. I would like to lose weight
3. I would like to have a baby (or at least be pregnant before the end of the year, even if it's the very last day)
4. I would like to be as fashionable as I was when I was known as Diva
5. I would like to read my Bible more
6. I would like to clean more (be more organized and such)
7. I would like to cook more
8. I would like to wear my high heals more (Oh, yes. And gain that muscle I had in my legs back)
9. I would like to do my nails more (Yes, it makes me feel better about me)
10. I would like to exercise more (Yoga and the Norm)
11. I would like to make more things (I love my creativity and I would like to expand it to new things)
12. I would like to get at LEAST 3 rooms in my house completely painted
13. I would like to be at least a little more outgoing
... etc.
BTW, these were not in any particular order.

I hope you all have a fabulous, safe, and happy New Year and that you may keep to all your New Years Resolutions! God Bless!

No comments: