Tuesday, December 13, 2011

He kept me, God kept me!

I just read a heart breaking post on Facebook. One of my friends posted about how much she misses her mom and how she hopes that her mom cares enough about her and her sisters to get over her addiction. This post broke my heart. Most of all this post made me think. It made me think of how happy I am that I never had to wonder if my mother loved me because there was no doubt ever in life, my mother loved me, and she still does.

It just once again reminded me that God kept me from that. And then it makes me remember all of the other things he's kept me from. Not to say I've never had any heartaches because I have, but there have been many things that I've never had to face. I am so thankful that God knows exactly how much we can handle and that he'll never put more on us than we can bear.

No comments: