Wednesday, December 14, 2011

Money, Ours Not Mine

Money, it's an annoying thing that I so wish was not necessary.

Husbands and wives often have arguments that have to due with money. Spouses often buy things without telling their spouse that they bought it, and that is wrong. Money decisions should be discussed and spouses should come to an agreement. Now the spouse that makes more money would say, "I make more money so I have that right", but they don't. Because when you get married the mine becomes an ours, so no matter who makes more money it is both spouse's money. In, I would hope most cases, the spouse that works less hours and brings in less money would  realize that the money is shared and that they would appreciate the effort put in by their spouse to provide for the family.

I'd like to note that sometimes appreciation isn't shown through something done. People can appreciate something and not really 'show' it, it's an appreciation that is deep down. Some people don't really know how to show their appreciation. ... Yeah, I think that's about all I have to say about that.

No comments: