Tuesday, March 13, 2012

3rd Doctor Appointment

Today is my 3rd doctors appointment! I'm so excited to hear the baby's heartbeat again.

I'm also excited about the fact that today should be my last appointment seeing anyone, but my own doctor. I know that the doctor I'm seeing today is a good doctor because I know someone who went to him and he delivered their babies, but I picked out my doctor and that's who I want to see.

Anyways, I can't wait to see when my next appointment will be. I would assume it would be about a month away, but then I'd be like 16 weeks so I would think they would wait until I was 18 weeks for the big ultrasound and finding out the sex of the baby! Which I'm so excited for!!!

 I can't wait to get started on the clothes and the nursery stuff! I know, I know don't forget you'll have a baby shower. I'm fully aware of the baby shower, but I'll be asking for infant car seat, stroller, bottles, pacifiers, more clothes, diapers, wipes, etc. I should already have a crib. I have a battery powered swing, a kick n play, a bassinet, ... So I have some of the normal stuff people would be asking for, most of the big stuff I should already have. But the infant car seat and stroller, which are both expensive I do not unfortunately have and I'm hoping that a family member or a group of family members will pull together to purchase those for us.

Anyways, I'm getting off here. I hope you all have a great day!





 

No comments: