Saturday, March 3, 2012

I'm Pregnant!! :)

*BIG smiles* Yes, pregnant. And yes, we were trying. No, this was no accident. LOL

So I guess I better "spill the beans"

-I got off the pill at the beginning of December.

-I got pregnant around December 16th, if my math is correct.

-Beginning of January I was sick for a week or two and didn't know why so my hubby suggested I take a pregnancy test

-January 17th I take a pregnancy test and it comes out positive!

-February 7 I had my first pregnancy appointment where I got an ultrasound (only because we and the doctor didn't know how far along I was) luckily I was further along than I thought, but less than they thought I was 7 1/2 weeks at that time (I thought 4 weeks they thought 10 weeks) So I have my first picture of my baby :)

-February 21st I had my second appointment got blood drawn and had an 'Educational Visit' where they talk about different tests that can be done to check for this and that (bad things with the baby)


Anyways, I am now 11 weeks. Currently my baby is the size of a Fig.
Hubby and I are both super excited!
We're hoping for a girl, but we'll love it no matter what sex it is.
We have our names picked out for either sex. My hubby doesn't want to know the sex of the baby, but I do, so I'm going to be keeping a secret. So anyways we had to pick on names early and yes, we have the exact name not two or three to choose from.
Most of our families know. The main, important ones know and the rest will find out when they find out. Everyone is excited for us.
Some people are making me mad though due to a comment that they made about having a baby, but not about getting a house. People can have babies at like 14 so it's not really that big of a deal, now buying a house that's flippin' awesome! Get your stuff checked people.

Ultrasound of our little bean
There's our little bean. Precious, small, helpless, little bean. So small, but still such a huge responsibility.

No comments: