Saturday, March 10, 2012

It's my birthday!!

Today I am 22 years old, pregnant, married to a wonderful man, have our own home, have 3 awesome cats (and about 5 or more strays that we feed), a wonderful family, and I think I'm starting to get better around food (lack of appetite due to the pregnancy)! Of course there are so many more things to be thankful for, but those are some pretty good things. I am blessed... even when things don't go my way (might take me a while after something goes 'wrong' to remember this, but still).

Today doesn't have much planned out, I guess. I mean we're going over to my mom and Mike's to celebrate his birthday (belated) and my birthday (which is obviously today) I'll get to be around part of my family... which can be a good thing or a bad thing. After all what's a party without some family drama? LOL! I'll have to leave the party to go to work for 30 min-1 hr (depending on how much bread there is to put out), but then if things go as I plan I'll be right back there to hang out.

With my mom working I've really been missing her! So finally being able to spend time with her is really great! I'd stay there the whole day if I could, but not sure if hubby will allow that. Depends on how he's feeling. Luckily he loves my mom and Mike and loves talking to them so it's not like he'd be bored.

Well I guess I'm going to get off of here and get dressed for the party! Okay, I call it a party, it's more like a get together. It's not like there will be balloons and streamers everywhere. Just family celebrating another year of life for 2 people.
Now what should I wear to our celebration? This is going to take a while.. Wish me luck!

No comments: