Monday, March 5, 2012

I'm Glued To The Sectional...

Having trouble getting up to do things. Work, housework, going to the bathroom,... ANYTHING! I know I need to get up and get moving, but even more now that I've become pregnant all I want to do is sit! I know that part of the reason I don't want to get up is because I'm SO sick of this flippin' cold weather. I mean when will it get and stay warm already?! I can't wait for it to be warm enough that I can go outside and take a walk (without having to bundle up like an Eskimo to do. That just ain't happenin'.) I keep praying that the laziness will leave me alone, but I just keep finding that it's always there. I guess part of getting over it is just getting up, making that first move, but that is a really hard move to make. Just pray for me.. for well everything I guess. Thanks!

No comments: