Tuesday, March 27, 2012

Learning About Myself

Growing up sure does teach you more about yourself. I don't know if when you are young you're just 'to stupid' to notice or if things change and since your older you realize what's going on, but either way I've learned a lot about myself.

Example: I clean when I'm upset. Yes, that's the big secret. I hate to clean except for when I'm upset. Now if you ask me to clean upset or not then that just makes me not do it, so you may as well forget that approach, just let me do it on my own. Occasionally when I'm not angry I will get the urge to clean, but it's a very, very rare thing. And though some people would think that something is wrong with me I'll go ahead and tell you there isn't. We weren't all made the same and that's fine. Don't expect me to be like you or anyone else because it just ain't happenin'!

I also realized that I'm not as strong of a person as I thought I was once. I know that there isn't really anything wrong with that, but it was something that I really liked about myself. I was so much stronger B.H. (Before Hubby) I didn't care what people thought, I didn't let people run over me, and I was just stronger all around physically, mentally, emotionally, and spiritually. Something about my husband made me stop being who I am and I kind of hate me for that. I guess to stay out of arguments I just backed down, took the coward's way. Hopefully one day I can change this and make him realize that just because he wants something a certain way doesn't mean he'll get it. I just feel like I've let so many people down, especially myself. I don't like who I am. I think that pretty much says it all.

Well, I hope none of you have any issues like that, but if you do I hope we both find a way to make everything better, Any advice just leave a comment, I'd greatly appreciate it. Have a fabulous day!

1 comment:

Danielle said...

Im the same way... sometimes it's jus easier to back down instead of getting in fights..