Saturday, June 23, 2012

Scott & Jaclyn's Wedding

I don't know about you, but I just love weddings! And this weekend my husband was a Groomsman in the wedding of one of our friends. I wasn't in the wedding party, but I was so glad to be there to experience their wedding and to help out in what ways I could.
The wedding was beautiful! And it didn't even have to be extravagant to be beautiful. It had wonderful floral arrangements, nice colors, and most importantly the love that Scott & Jaclyn share for each other.
The reception was in a nice place with some good catered food and we even witnessed some dancing. There were some beautiful toasts and singing and it was as well nicely decorated.
Hubby and I had a great time being there and experiencing them uniting their families, but we are extremely glad to be home now!
So congratulations to Scott & Jaclyn! I hope you have a wonderful life together and a great honeymoon!  





These pictures were taken with my phone so they aren't                   the best in the world, but you get the picture :P Literally! LOL

No comments: