Monday, June 11, 2012

Worst Sickness Ever (for me)

Yesterday I was very sick with a fever and vomiting. My fever got up to 101.3 and I couldn't even hold down water. I finally around 6 or 7 p.m. took a lukewarm bath which helped my fever and I was eating icecubes to stay hydrated. By the end of the night I had stopped throwing up and my fever was gone. I'd starting vomiting at 2 a.m. and continued to throw up every few hours until 5ish. I didn't eat anything at all yesterday.

Today the fever is still gone and I haven't thrown up. I have a headache and I'm exhausted, but I at least still feel better then yesterday. Thank God! I seriously thought I was going to be in the E.R. by the end of the night, but I managed to get the fever down with God's help. Today I was able to go to work and I've been resting the rest of the day.

Seth btw has been kicking up a storm so he's just fine.

Have a great day!

No comments: